- It is not cold today, but it is very hot.
- I am not at home ,but I am at school.
- They are not Korean, but they are American.
- These are students.
- I am ok thanks.
- Ahmed andFatima are good friends.
- she is an English teacher.
B. Complete with the negative form of the verb “be” (isn’t / aren’t) the following sentences:
- This book isn't mine.
- My brother isn't here at the moment.
- It isn't Monday today.
- My name isn't Farida.
C. Complete the following sentences with: am/are/ is
- My father is at work
- Trixi and Felix are my cats
- My green pen is on the floor. The other pens are in my pen case
- My mother is in the kitchen
- Susan and Betty are good friends - we are friends